“In our search for Kindergarten we toured numerous schools (from some of the most exclusive private schools to the best CPS schools), but when we visited NCA, it just felt like home. Simply put, the students are kind and seem comfortable with who they are. There is a warmth that, frankly, was missing from some of the other schools. We can see our child and our family taking root and blossoming here.” Northside Catholic Academy Parent
The best way to learn about Northside Catholic Academy and to see if it’s the right fit for your family is to walk through our halls and visit our classrooms. We encourage prospective parents to attend one of our open houses to discover first-hand what makes NCA a Blue Ribbon School. At the open house you will get an overview of our curriculum, mission and philosophy, meet our principal, and take a tour with our student ambassadors. We accept applications up to one year in advance.
2017-2018 Open House Dates
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017, at 9am for Preschool-4th Grade at the Primary Campus.
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017, at 9am for Preschool-4th Grade at the Primary Campus.
- Sunday, January 28, 2018, 11:00am-1:00pm at the Primary Campus; 12:00pm-2:00pm at the Middle School. This Open House kicks off Catholic Schools Week and is open to everyone.
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018, at 9am for Preschool-4th Grade at the Primary Campus.
We also have several group Admissions Tours at the Primary Campus available where you can tour the school and visit classrooms. Check back often for new dates.
- Thursday, November 2, 8:30-10:00am
- Thursday, November 16, 8:30-10:00am
Please contact Melissa Soberanes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-743-6277 ext. 207 with any questions about our admissions process or to schedule a tour.