Open Houses & Tours
“In our search for Kindergarten we toured numerous schools (from some of the most exclusive private schools to the best CPS schools), but when we visited NCA, it just felt like home. Simply put, the students are kind and seem comfortable with who they are. There is a warmth that, frankly, was missing from some of the other schools. We can see our child and our family taking root and blossoming here.” Northside Catholic Academy Parent
The best way to learn about Northside Catholic Academy and to see if it’s the right fit for your family is to walk through our halls and visit our classrooms. We encourage prospective parents to attend one of our open houses to discover first-hand what makes NCA a Blue Ribbon School. At the open house you will get an overview of our curriculum, mission and philosophy, meet our principal, and take a tour with our student ambassadors. We accept applications up to one year in advance.
2019-2020 Open House Dates
- Saturday, October 5, 2019, at 10am-12pm for Preschool-4th Grade at the Primary Campus.
- Family Fun Day - featuring a Safari Day Petting Zoo, face painting, balloons, song hour with Merry Music Makers, tours, and refreshments
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019, at 6:30pm-8pm for Preschool-4th Grade at the Primary Campus.
- Holiday Celebration - featuring NCA band and students performing Christmas Carols, pictures with Santa, tours, and refreshments
- Sunday, January 26, 2020, 11:00am-1:00pm at the Primary Campus; 12:00pm-2:00pm at the Middle School.
- This Open House kicks off Catholic Schools Week and is open to everyone.
- Friday, February 7, 2020 at 9am-10:30am for Preschool & Kindergarten at the Primary Campus.
- Kick off preschool enrollment with Elmo - stories and songs with Elmo, tours, and refreshments
Private admissions tours are available every Thursday by appointment
Please contact Shakira Morrissette at email@example.com or 773-743-6277 ext. 207 with any questions about our admissions process or to schedule a tour.