- There is a non-refundable $25 application fee per applicant.
- A copy of the birth certificate is required for each applicant grades PreK-8.
- Copies of the student’s report cards from kindergarten through the most recent grade completed are required for applicants grades 1-8.
- Copes of standardized test results are required for applicants grades 3-8.
- Applicants grades 4-8 must also submit an essay on the following: “Why I want to attend Northside Catholic Academy and what I hope to accomplish at my new school.”
- The application and fee are submitted online.
- The birth certificate and/or report card can be mailed or delivered to 6216 N. Glenwood Ave. Chicago, IL 60660; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or faxed to 773-743-6174.
Following is additional information about our admissions process:
- Once accepted, you will need to complete the registration process within two weeks to secure your spot. We require a non-refundable $500 registration fee for all new families. Please note that $250 will be credited to the final tuition payment in May of the school year you are enrolled.
- Current tuition rates can be found on the Tuition and Scholarship page. We offer parishioner and multi-child tuition rates for grades K-8.
- We never want cost to be a reason why a family does not consider coming to NCA. Our Guardian Angel Scholarship Fund provides significant need-based financial aid to families every year. Applications are available online; the deadline is May 1. If you want to learn more about the Guardian Angel Scholarship Fund, please contact Shakira Morrissette at 773-743-6277 ext. 207.
- If you do not have access to a computer or internet, please contact our Primary Campus at 773-743-6277 and we will be happy to assist you with the application and/or registration process in our office.
Considering transferring your child to NCA now?
Please call 773-743-6277 ext. 207 to learn more or to schedule a tour. We have space available in our Half-Day and Full-Day Early Learning classes starting at age three, and a few select spots in grades K-5.
Contact Shakira Morrissette to discuss our program, schedule a tour, and discover if NCA is the right fit for your family.