Northside Catholic Academy is now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year. To learn more about NCA or to schedule a tour please contact Brad Gschwendtner at 773-743-6277 or [email protected] . We also invite you to come to one of our open houses for prospective parents.
New Students should submit an online application. Applications for admission are accepted up to one year in advance of the year you wish to enroll.
- There is a non-refundable $25 application fee per applicant.
- A copy of the birth certificate is required for each applicant grades PreK-8.
- Copies of the student’s report cards from kindergarten through the most recent grade completed are required for applicants grades 1-8.
- Copies of standardized test results are required for applicants grades 3-8.
- Applicants grades 4-8 must also submit an essay on the following: “Why I want to attend Northside Catholic Academy and what I hope to accomplish at my new school.”
- The application and fee are submitted online.
- The birth certificate and/or report card can be mailed or delivered to 6216 N. Glenwood Ave. Chicago, IL 60660; or emailed to Leigh Holzman at [email protected] or faxed to 773-743-6174.
Following is additional information about our admissions process:
- Once accepted, you will need to complete the registration process within 72 hours to secure your spot. We require a non-refundable $250 registration fee for all new families.
- Current tuition rates can be found on the Tuition and Financial Aid page. We offer parishioner and multi-child tuition rates for grades K-8.
- We never want cost to be a reason why a family does not consider coming to NCA. Our Guardian Angel Scholarship Fund provides need-based financial aid to families every year. Applications are available online; the deadline is May 10. Those applying after May 10th can still apply for Financial Aid throughout the summer. If you want to learn more about the Guardian Angel Scholarship Fund, please contact Leigh Holzman at [email protected] or call 773-743-6277.
- If you do not have access to a computer or internet, please contact our Primary Campus at 773-743-6277 and we will be happy to assist you with the application and/or registration process in our office.
Current NCA Students should register via this link.
Considering transferring your child to NCA now?
Please call 773-743-6277 to learn more or to schedule a tour. We have space available in our Half-Day and Full-Day Early Learning classes starting at age three, and a few select spots in grades K-5.
Contact Brad Gschwendtner at [email protected] to discuss our program, schedule a tour, and discover if NCA is the right fit for your family.