Facts & Figures
Northside Catholic Academy is a 2013 Blue Ribbon School
This prestigious award is bestowed upon “Exemplary High Performing” schools recognized among their state’s highest performing schools, as measured by state assessments or nationally-normed tests. NCA is one of only 50 private and 236 public schools in the country to receive the 2013 award.
- 527 students, 376 families
- 82% Catholic; 18% other faiths
- 64% White, 13% Multi-Racial, 7% Hispanic, 10% Black, 6% Asian
- 20% of students are eligible for Free/Reduced Food Service Program
Faculty and Staff
Our faculty and staff have a special calling to Catholic education, and are models of Catholic values, demonstrating faith, service, compassion, and justice.
- 60 Full-Time and Part-Time Faculty and Staff
- 1 President, 1 Principal, 2 Assistant Principals
- All NCA Teachers are Illinois-certified.
- More than half have advanced degrees, and many have graduate degrees in progress.
Faculty: Student Ratios
- Preschool 1:10 teacher student ratio per classroom
- Kindergarten 1:12 teacher student ratio per classroom
- 1st through 8th Grade maxes at 1:25 teacher student ratio per classroom